full-stack web developer
At Online Heroes e-commerce technology meets luxury brands in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. We are a dynamic team striving to exceed our customers’ expectations in delivering results. To join our IT department we are looking for a motivated Full-Stack web developer for our Product Information Management platform & Web (front to back-end) implementations.
The responsibilities of the web developer include implementation of new tools and integration of external support applications to our systems. Support to our back-end development, giving IT support to our clients, business development department and customer service team.
To be successful as our full-stack web developer, you should have a good working knowledge of Java, HTML, knowledge of external applications as MailChimp & Zendesk is a bonus. As our Full-Stack web developer you must have a hands-on mentality and decision-making skills.
- Developing front end website architecture
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Developing back-end website applications
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Domain & Server management AWS
- Maintaining and upgrading software applications & licenses
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency with Java / Coldfusion server-side language
- Familiarity with MS SQL database technology
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes you will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site. Your contact person: Marije Grove - firstname.lastname@example.org