Temporary position - max 6 monthsOffice Europe
At Online Heroes e-commerce technology meets luxury brands in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. We are a dynamic team striving to exceed our customer’s expectations in delivering results. We are currently recruiting a Digital UX Merchandizer to support our team.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementation of merchandising campaigns, including graphics, functionality, while maintaining visual integrity of our web properties.
- Responsible for the implementation of newsletters (Mailchimp) and visual support on banner creation.
- Driving UX optimization with AB/Multivariant testing and improvement initiatives to enhance the customers’ brand journey and drive conversion for the fashion brand
- Perform site quality control, browser compatibility, device responsiveness and validating all product content - such as images, product description and technical information for new collection launches.
- You are positive, creative and resourceful with a can-do attitude without loosing the attention to details
- You have a thorough understanding of digital and/or e-commerce concepts with 2 plus years of experience.
- Expert - level proficiency in Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and HTML
- You have great planning skills and you focus on visual appearance with an eye for detail
- You are able to explain your findings as clear insights to all layers of the organization
- You proactively explore new methodologies, systems and techniques that enhance the impact
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes your will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sam De Smet - firstname.lastname@example.org