digital project manager
At Online Heroes e-commerce technology meets luxury brands in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. We are a dynamic team striving to exceed our customers’ expectations in delivering results. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Digital Project Manager for our PIM & WEB (front to back-end) implementations.
The responsibilities of the project manager include overseeing digital projects from start to finish, managing and motivating developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
To be successful as a Digital Project Manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. Ultimately, a top-notch Digital Project Manager should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software & web implementation projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- You manage projects, communication and relationships and aim for the highest customer satisfaction.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information with the client and team involved.
- Delivering completed digital products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- You know the ins & outs of PIM integrations, front & back-end web development.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in digital project management at a marketing agency or an online production company.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge or understanding.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes you will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sam De Smet - firstname.lastname@example.org