digital customer advisor (student)
Student jobOffice Europe
- You handle customer enquiries & style advice questions
- You contact customers with a proactive approach (by phone, email and chat)
- You monitor and follow-up outgoing orders and returns
- You are in contact with our logistic partners (warehouse, courier services)
- You manage customer surveys & outbound calling
- You are service-oriented and keen on continuously improving
- You bring our service to the next level together with your colleagues
- Plus size fashion styling advice is a plus!
- You have experience or a strong affinity with the plus size fashion industry
- You have an excellent written and verbal knowledge of Dutch (native), French and English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills (speaking, listening & writing)
- You are service and sales oriented
- You have affinity with designer fashion
- Minimum availability of 6 months (part time), longer is a plus!
- Minimum availability of 1 day per week (8 hours which can be split amongst 2 days).
Total number of hours scheduled each week will be based on business needs.
- Be available to work on weekdays, occasionally Saturdays between 9 am - 6 pm
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes you will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Evelyn Averhals - firstname.lastname@example.org