digital ux merchandizer
At Online Heroes e-commerce technology meets luxury brands in a space that celebratesboth creativity and digital advancement. We are a dynamic team striving to exceed ourcustomer’s expectations in delivering results. We are currently recruiting a Digital UXMerchandizer to support our team.
- End- to-end responsible for the merchandising calendar for the fashion flagship stores to drivecommercial success.
- Implementation of merchandising campaigns, including graphics, functionality, while maintainingvisual integrity of our web properties.
- Driving UX optimization with AB/Multivariant testing and improvement initiatives to enhance thecustomers’ brand journey and drive conversion for the fashion brand
- Determine layout of web pages and landing pages according to the fashion themes to cross andup-sell.
- Perform site quality control, browser compatibility, device responsiveness and validating allproduct content - such as images, product description and technical information for newcollection launches.
- Supporting the visual design on newsletter and banner implementations.
- Collaborate with copywriters, visual designers and IT for the merchandizing & campaignimplementations.
- You are positive, creative and resourceful with a can-do attitude without loosing the attention todetails
- You have a thorough understanding of digital, e-commerce and internet concepts with 2 plusyears of experience.
- You have great planning skills and you focus on visual appearance with an eye for detail
- You are able to explain your findings as clear insights to all layers of the organization
- You proactively explore new methodologies, systems and techniques that enhance the impact
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovativesolutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and withstrong brands. At Online Heroes your will get the opportunity to develop your skills tothe max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tine Haex