- End- to-end responsible for all CRM campaigns and customer segmentation for the different brands
- Managing the CRM & newsletter program calendar for the different brands.
- Spotting ways to monetize email traffic; e.g. newsletters, automated emails, CRM mailings;
- Collaborate with Copywriters, visual designers and IT for the CRM & newsletter implementations
- Market data research, analysis & reporting - measurement of KPI and evaluation of campaigns;
- Managing the conversations between both local and external stakeholders at the brands.
- You are positive, creative and resourceful with a can-do attitude without loosing the attention to details
- You have a thorough understanding of the CRM business metrics with 2 plus years of experience.
- Ability to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data from various sources of the online retail environment
- You are able to explain your findings as clear insights to all layers of the organization
- You proactively explore new methodologies, systems and techniques that enhance the impact
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes you will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tine Haex - firstname.lastname@example.org