digital performance manager
- Plan, evaluate and monetize all web traffic channels in 30+ countries; ranging from SEA, affiliate, RTB, to retargeting;
- Managing advertising budgets (SEA, Facebook, Affiliate, …) for several brands and optimize the ROAS;
- Market data research, analysis & reporting - measurement of KPI and evaluation of campaigns;
- Managing the conversations between advertising service providers, and both local and international stakeholders.
- You are positive, creative and resourceful with a can-do attitude
- You have a thorough understanding of the e-commerce metrics with preferably a 3 to 5 years of e-commerce business experience.
- You make decisions based on statistical numbers and A/B testing results while also analyzing and interpreting data from various sources of the online retail environment
- You are able to explain your findings as clear insights to all layers of the organization
- You proactively explore new methodologies, systems and techniques that enhance the impact
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes you will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Tine Haex - email@example.com