Online Heroes is a genuine business partner to luxury brands in building their e-commerce and online brand success. We are looking for a E-commerce Manager to support our team.
Maximizing sales at all times sounds like the perfect challenge to you? Planning and understanding ?e-commerce metrics are your natural strengths? You have a high level of numeracy and analytical skills? Then you’re our Hero!
As E-commerce Manager at Online Heroes, you will be leading the following tasks:
- Responsible for several online flagship stores and achieving the sales revenue
- Support all reporting activities to the brands
- Manage and present reports to company directors and fashion brand owners
- Present business growth initiatives based on reporting conclusions
- Establish effective communication and maintain an active working relationship within the team and with the fashion brands
- Driving conversion for the fashion brands by innovative commercial and website improvements
- Ensure that sales and service performance is monitored, highlight performance issues and achievements
- Working with e-commerce technologists, digital merchandizers, traffic managers and customer service representatives to enhance the customers’ brand journey
This is a high profile role: the ideal candidate has a strong e-commerce background. A high level of numeracy and analytical ability is essential.
- You are commercially aware with strong brand value focus to maximize sales and profit opportunities
- You have experience with analyzing and interpreting data from various sources in an online retail environment
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel and ideally experience with Tableau reporting
- You have a strong expertise in activity and project planning as well as business forecasting and KPI monitoring
- You have a thorough understanding of e-commerce metrics and website functionality
- You are able to provide proactive solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player, efficient and conscientious with strong interpersonal skills
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- You have a genuine interest in luxury fashion, trends and the internet
- You have excellent communication skills in French, Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- You have great organizational skills
Online Heroes is a dynamic company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong fashion brands. From the very first day at Online Heroes you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive training for your work and on the fashion brands we represent during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive package, the opportunity to develop your skills to the max and a long-term perspective in an innovative team of fashion ecommerce entrepreneurs.
Are you the true hero we are looking for? Please, send your motivation letter and CV to:
Attn: Stefanie Stroop