business development manager
Online Heroes is a young dynamic e-commerce company specialized in helping luxury fashion brands to develop, maintain and grow their online flagship stores. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to focus on new international business activities, aimed at the luxury fashion industry.
This is a high-profile role: the ideal candidate has a strong management background in fashion. He/she understands the dynamics of fashion business and of e-commerce. A hunter attitude is an essential asset.
As Business Development Manager, you will oversee new lead acquisition and grow the brand portfolio. You’ll be heading the following tasks:
- Build long-lasting business relationships with key stakeholders and C-level executives in these companies.
- Develop and deliver clear presentations and workshops to prospects.
- Collaboratively develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Actively pursue the sales opportunities and maturing these to closure.
- Potential consulting on digital topics such as online marketing, branding, social media, online advertising.
- Attend regular fashion & technology conferences, specific events, and networking nights.
- Deliver workshops and present at fashion & technology events.
- Proven success in new business development, within a commercial/professional services environment
- A born networker with an existing personal network of C-Level contacts within the target market
- Proven ability to drive and develop pipeline opportunities
- Thorough understanding of the intricacies involved in complex sales and long selling cycles.
- Communicative, persuasive and an innovative thinker.
- Outstanding relationship building and people management skills
- New-business-focused with a proactive attitude
- Knowledge of the product lifecycle and supply chain process for fashion
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce metrics and website functionality
- Good planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Confident, efficient, and determined
- Ability to provide proactive solutions to problems
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Genuine interest in luxury fashion and trends, internet, sense of personal style
- Challenging position in our team of fashion e-commerce entrepreneurs
- Working for and with strong fashion brands
- You will meet a young and dynamic growing company
Are you the true hero we are looking for? Please, send your motivation letter and CV to: Attn: Charlotte Van de vijver
Or use the form below.