2 months minimumOffice Europe
The ideal candidate has a (study) background in fashion marketing, digital communication, graphic design or similar. During your internship you will be able to gain knowledge and work experience in a digital environment.We will create a versatile and interesting package of tasks and responsibilities based on your profile and ambitions. You will be able to:
- Create creative images for social media and websites
- Create online advertising banners
- Support online campaigns
- Support newsletter task force
- Work with a unique CMS made for the fashion industry
- Work closely with our content team
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Fashion, Retail or other related disciplines.
- Creative mind who is comfortable with both multi-tasking and taking initiative. You are comfortable with working independently as well as in team.
- Detail oriented with strong written and spoken communication skills (in English).
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- Highly enthusiastic and eager to learn and get stuff done, make a difference.
Online Heroes is a dynamic company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong fashion brands. From the very first day at Online Heroes you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team.
- This is an unpaid internship
- This position is available full-time with a minimum of 8 weeks (negotiable based on academic requirements)
- A computer station is available to use for completing internship projects and tasks